The field of Computer Science and Engineering has been pushing the envelope of almost
all other disciplines, which use computing as a fundamental means of inquiry and
tool for discovery. Computer science and engineering offers exciting, intellectually
challenging, and rapidly growing career opportunities. It is the heart of where
the action is: whether this means intelligent game playing, mobile applications,
smart robots, cloud computing, data security, social networks, or bioinformatics.
- To provide every student with a strong conceptual
foundation in the core areas of Computer Science.
- To enable students to engineer ingenious computing
hardware and software solutions with the greatest degree of accuracy, flexibility
and based on the latest engineering paradigms.
- To provide the greatest amount of pragmatism
in approaching an engineering solution.
- To provide students with hands-on engineering
experience through laboratory courses and project.
- To coach students to work in teams and provide
insight and direction into the atmosphere as might be encountered by professionals
in the field.